Flatiron Building and Visitor Information
The Flatiron building in Lacombe is the first of two flatirons to have been be built in Alberta. It was built in 1904 and served as the Merchants Bank of Canada until 1922 when it became the Bank of Montreal. For over a century, the infamous ‘flatiron block’ was home to many businesses in the community. Almost 100 years after the building was erected, it was privately bought and renovated. Today, the main floor and basement of this landmark is home to Lacombe Regional Tourism which offers visitor information as well as a gift shop selling local souvenirs.
- Toilets - Flush
- Free Parking
- Western Culture
#100 5005 50th Ave 474, AB