Aspen Beach Campground and Provincial Park
Aspen Beach is one of Alberta’s first provincial parks. Its wide sand beaches and warm shallow water are ideal for paddling, sunbathing and swimming.
- Cross-country skiing: 4km ungroomed trails.
- Power boating: Lakeview campground boat launch is suitable for small vessels only.
- Horseshoe pits
- Playground at both campgrounds
- Winter Activities: Ice Fishing, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing.
- The day use is only open from 7am – 11pm.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Liquor is ONLY allowed in campsites.
- Pets are asked to be kept on a leash and are prohibited on public beaches, buildings and public swimming areas.
Hwy 12, Gull Lake 978, AB