Aspen Beach Campground and Provincial Park
Create Your First Trip
Organize all of your destinations by adding Aspen Beach Campground and Provincial Park to your personal online trip planner!
You are not logged in. Sign up below to plan multiple trips, personalize your schedules, share trip itineraries with friends, and access your trips on multiple devices. An account is not required, but if you clear your browser data your trip will be lost.
Aspen Beach is one of Alberta’s first provincial parks. Its wide sand beaches and warm shallow water are ideal for paddling, sunbathing and swimming.
- Cross-country skiing: 4km ungroomed trails.
- Power boating: Lakeview campground boat launch is suitable for small vessels only.
- Horseshoe pits
- Playground at both campgrounds
- Winter Activities: Ice Fishing, Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing.
- The day use is only open from 7am – 11pm.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm-7am.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Liquor is ONLY allowed in campsites.
- Pets are asked to be kept on a leash and are prohibited on public beaches, buildings and public swimming areas.