The Business Partnership Fund is being launched by Lacombe Regional Tourism to promote collaborative activities specifically designed to increase traffic to the businesses participating in the proposed initiative. These activities may include:
- Promotions (i.e. Grand opening, sidewalk sale or customer appreciation)
- Events (i.e. Light Up the Night, Lacombe Days)
- Beautification efforts (i.e. planters, Christmas lights)
- Promote the viability of retail and commercial businesses
- Contribute to the quality of life of residents, workers and visitors to the City of Lacombe
- Make the city shopping streets more inviting and interesting places to work and shop
The Grant will provide a matching amount of up to $500.00 for an eligible business to support an initiative that meets the criteria of this Grant. Click Here > for more information about the Business Partnership Fund program and guidelines and apply today. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and can be submitted to Lacombe Regional Tourism at #100, 5005 – 50th Avenue, Lacombe AB T4L 2L1 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore Lacombe County
January 8, 2019
7 Things in Lacombe You Gotta Eat & Drink Now!- by Tracy Hyatt
#1 Duck Wings Cilantro and Chive I lump restaurants into two categories: destination dining or neigbourhood haunt Cilantro and...
August 3, 2018
Summer Kite Flying
Flying a kite is a great activity to do on a camping trip or simply a way to spend the afternoon outside and enjoy the warm summer weather But did...
August 10, 2017
Ellis Bird Farm Day Trip
It was long overdue for a trip to Ellis Bird Farm! So we thought it would be a perfect time to go visit on this sunny afternoon Our first stop...