The Business Partnership Fund is being launched by Lacombe Regional Tourism to promote collaborative activities specifically designed to increase traffic to the businesses participating in the proposed initiative. These activities may include:
- Promotions (i.e. Grand opening, sidewalk sale or customer appreciation)
- Events (i.e. Light Up the Night, Lacombe Days)
- Beautification efforts (i.e. planters, Christmas lights)
- Promote the viability of retail and commercial businesses
- Contribute to the quality of life of residents, workers and visitors to the City of Lacombe
- Make the city shopping streets more inviting and interesting places to work and shop
The Grant will provide a matching amount of up to $500.00 for an eligible business to support an initiative that meets the criteria of this Grant. Click Here > for more information about the Business Partnership Fund program and guidelines and apply today. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and can be submitted to Lacombe Regional Tourism at #100, 5005 – 50th Avenue, Lacombe AB T4L 2L1 or electronically to email@example.com
Explore Lacombe County
August 10, 2017
Ellis Bird Farm Day Trip
It was long overdue for a trip to Ellis Bird Farm! So we thought it would be a perfect time to go visit on this sunny afternoon Our first stop...
July 26, 2017
Rimbey Day Trip
This morning we decided to take a trip out to Rimbey! It was a little smokey on the drive there but the drive was still gorgeous with the canola in...
July 12, 2017
Scenic Drive Around Gull Lake
Starting in Lacombe, you head west down 50 Ave/Highway 12 Keep right Turn right onto Range Road 284 Slight left onto 50th Ave –...