To celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, Lacombe Regional Tourism, City of Lacombe and the Lacombe & District Historical Society is challenging local residents and business owners to show their Canadian Pride by decorating their front doors, porches, and windows with red and white.
Your help is needed to fill our streets with an atmosphere of celebration and pride. Tourism staff hope to see homes and businesses decorated from June to August so that decorations are in place for Canada Day and all summer long!
All residents and businesses who sign up to participate will be entered into a draw to win a Lacombe themed prize pack!
To register please visit: https://www.cognitoforms.com/LacombeRegionalTourism1/Canada150ContestForm
Or fill out the registration form and return it to the Flatiron Museum, Michener House Museum, or the City Hall.
Full Contest Rules & Regulations
Please read these rules and regulations, and complete either the online registration ballot or the attached printable ballot. If you have any questions please call 403.755.6935 Entry ballots can be submitted online, or in person at the Flatiron Museum, Michener House Museum or the City Hall.
- Registration is open to all residents and businesses within the boundaries of the City of Lacombe
- Entry is free.
- Ballots must be received by 12:00pm on Friday, June 30th
- Participants must submit a photo of their yard or business along with their entry ballot. Participants agree to have their photos posted on the City of Lacombe, Lacombe Regional Tourism, & Lacombe and District Historical Society website and social media pages. These photos may also be shared with official event partners. Participants agree that there will be no compensations of any kind for said posting or publication.
- All entries must include an address. The address will not be published with the photos.
- Draw for prize will occur by 5:00pm on Friday, June 30th
- All residents who submit a ballot will be entered into a draw. The prize will consist of one (1) “Lacombe” themed gift basket.
- Participation is limited to one (1) ballot per address.
- Contact information is required on registration forms to contact winning entries. City of Lacombe, Lacombe Regional Tourism, & Lacombe and District Historical Society will not disclose this information to anyone.